Sept 18-19 & 20
- Virtually online!
- At the distillery for a tasting or bourbon purchases
- Join us in the restaurant for special bourbon cocktails and bourbon infused appetizers all weekend. (Reservations are not required, but to guarantee a spot on our rooftop cocktail garden, they are highly recommended!)
We are participating in National Bourbon Heritage Month, a celebration of bourbon as America’s “Native Spirit” during the month of September. And we would normally be enjoying Fremont’s Octoberfest with all of you this weekend, so we want to stay connected virtually and/or safely in small groups at the distillery with you all weekend!
- Free Blind Tasting at the distillery all weekend. We will be going head to head against 2 other nationally acclaimed Bourbons. Stop by and do a free blind tasting. Come find out how our very own Canal Street Bourbon holds up to the competition. Winner announced on Sunday online.
- Tune in each day to Facebook and/or Instagram to see 3 new how-to videos to make Bourbon cocktails at home with Bar Manager James Decker, one video released each day. See the first video Whiskey Sour here.
- Grab your bottle of Bourbon at home and join us live to walk through how to do a Bourbon tasting with our bar manger James Decker on Saturday at 5pm on Facebook Live! Ask James questions about Bourbon.
- Share your favorite Bourbon cocktail to make at home on #mischiefcocktails. And get entered to win a private tasting for 4.
- Buy a Bourbon tasting kit online and swing by and pick up to take home. Curbside pickup available. Or come to the bottleshop and buy your very own Canal Street Bourbon bottle and cocktail kits. (Limit 4 customers at a time in the bottleshop, we are keeping everyone safe!)