Fremont Mischief Distillery has Hand & Surface Sanitizer in stock. If you are preparing to re-open for returning employees & customers,
Mischief sanitizer destroys the Corvid virus and sanitizes:
- work stations and other work surfaces
- hands when employees leave & return
- After visitors enter a work space
We have ample Sanitizer ready to meet your needs.
Mischief makes our sanitizer according to the FDA/WHO formula from FOOD GRADE ethanol. Lab tested at 82.5%, its easy on hands and skin. Our sanitizer has a liquid consistency – to spray disinfect both hands & surfaces.
Mischief Sanitizer is available in several sizes:
- Personal (13oz) ($14)
- 1 gallon ($50)
- 5 gallon bucket with pour spout ($260)
- Case:24-32oz bottles ($330)
If you are interested, please call us at 206-419-4749 or fill out the form on our website and someone from the Mischief crew will reach out to you. Stay safe. Stay healthy!
We take your safety seriously!
The FDA is cracking down on ethanol manufacturers for impurities and high levels of aldehydes. Some ethanol producers sell fuel or technical grades of ethanol, so rest assured.
Mischief Hand & Surface Sanitizer is made from FOOD GRADE ethanol.
- We lab-tested our Sanitizer to assure it falls well within FDA standards.
- The FDA/WHO Formula requires a finished product to contain 80% ethanol v/v (+/- 5%).
- Mischief’s Hand & Surface Sanitizer tests at 82.58%v/v.
Mischief uses the following ingredients specified by the FDA for safety:
- Ethanol: Food Grade, high proof: 192-194 proof
- Glycerin USP Grade (meets United States Pharmacopeia standards)
- Hydrogen Peroxide 6% NSF (National Sanitary Foundation approved)
- Purified Water (distilled or reverse osmosis)